venerdì 25 novembre 2005

Raff's Getting Younger

Golden waves
In all directions
I could lose my soul right here
Colour lights
On the runway
Makes a stranger feel unchained
I'm running after time and i miss the sunshine
Summer days will come happiness will be mine
I'm lost in my words i don't know where i'm going
I do my best i can not to worry about things
I feel loose
I feel haggard
Don't know what i'm looking for
Something true
Something lovely
That will make me feel alive
I'm running after time and i miss the sunshine
Summer days are not so far everything's
Gonna be fine




Happy Birthday Raff

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonimo said...

grrrrr....stella come sei venuto bene in quella foto....ah se fossi un uomo!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Simo said...

STO DIARIO POTEVAMO ANCHE INTITOLARLO IL FUNERALE DELL'ETERO, VEDO...

COMUNQUE, RAFFFIIIIII TE QUIERO,
LA TUA MARILYN. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR PRESIDENT.
LOVE YOU. Z

3:04 PM  
Blogger Simo said...

e chiudi quella bbocca che potrebbe entrarti qualsiasi cosa...

Anguerie Rafffffffiiiiii.

litighiamo per te.

che mondo difficile. Me cago en el amor.

te quieroooooozzzz

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

Grazie Tonno per la bella canzone... un bel ricordo se pur nostalgico.

Grazie a entrambi per il pensiero...però non è male essere l'oggetto di una lite!!!

4:51 PM  

Posta un commento

<< Home