sabato 12 marzo 2005

toy-like people make me girl-like

..listening to 3d
getting angry with godda
he doesn't want to taste my italian coffee.
The Jamaican has gone
he left me in the isle
histerically touching my tools
have a brand-new headphone tonight
and I can pump up the volume
till floating into my sound system
and fixing myself by licking the aroma you left over your t-shit's neck
I'm so sad without you
why is the world my cage?
why am I attrapped into this room?
Shall I brake more walls? still?
I thought this age was for finding calm
I don't want to fight all night
I don't want to listen to any of your buttering songs
You crow-like dark dirty face
Close the window to return to former day
Nobody can give me what I need to receive
How many are you?
Just leave me rest
Don't come to test
Re-dial the number, make sure I'm not the guest
Tropical sunset, getting as dark as my hair
black is the underwear
let me play big man, let me play..