martedì 8 marzo 2005

Simon & Simon(a)

S:hi there it's me. how are you?
Z:i'm fine, but i cannot hear you.
S:oh sorry, how are you?
Z:now it's allright, i can hear you.

your voice is sweet and calm at phone
...voices...
it's all that ever really matter
i know your voice
of course you know it, we met on saturday and we spent quite all night blablablablabla
oh no, it does not come from saturday
i know your voice from before
well, former time we met we did not say a word
i mean ...
what about the vibration?
which vibration?
i could be really unpolite if i would but..
but your voice just make a mess into my kopf
which word id this?
la testa, figlio di dddio!!!
what testa???
whatever
say
f***ing
whatever
i
do
not
mind
about
the
meaning

ALL I WANT

IS

LISTENING TO YOUR VOICE


(sing me a scottish folk song) I give You my welcome into my life xo