sabato 5 marzo 2005

In da House

could not sleep
could not party
even could not cry, scream, sing, nor swallow
be kind to the machine
I will dress a lot of soft pink air ballons tonite
I've thought of you all night
I put the plug of the stereo in my veins, Mike
I heard your mooovemeeent
I can't wash my pillow not yet
I am not scared
I am the warrior
keep off the toungue from my ear black man
I can just stand it licking my neck
don't enter my private holes
why did you come?

I am not your mother
I am not your mother


No I am not
I am heroical still after all these years
Still after all those men
Knocking at my window
A four-hands blackbird
Fly out fly out F L Y O U T
I am dying of axphixia
So maybe THAT's the point
my feeling
I am scared, so scared from last time
and I am suffocating pure love
for fear of pain

I NEED TO FREE MY LOVE AGAIN

you are stronger than me, bad boy