sabato 26 febbraio 2005


Hey darling put your face in front of mine..then turn it right side, look there, right, wait, look at the coffee machine over there, don't move, don't move, stay, alright, hold on, just one second, ..click, allright, cool. Shot. Shall I ask you what are you trying to do? Yes taking a picture like Picasso. Which Picasso? Pablo. Pablo Picasso was a painter, not a photographer, and I mean, at the time Picasso cameras did not exist not yet. Don't say bullshits!!! I have seen so many pics of Picasso. I think you are confusing something, 'cause Picasso used to paint, not to take pics. It doesn't matter, I was thinking pics about Picasso, not taken by Picasso, but I really didn't want to spend such a speech jajajaja, just wanted to take a pic of me and her... Posted by Hello